My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Play it? Watch it? Listen to it? Post it! Discuss Movies, TV, DVDs, CDs, and Evangelion! Compare Computer, Video, Pen & Paper, Sports, and any other games you want. Most anything entertaining is fair game.
BtEO
Redshirt

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by BtEO » Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Compare Adam here:
[youtube]FzozSSGETJo[/youtube]

And in this more recent video:
[youtube]UiEJwvHWEBM[/youtube]

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

What?
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Mon May 28, 2012 12:19 am

Well that's a frustratingly pointless reply.

Did you watch them without noticing the progression of his stance re: Friendship is Magic? Are you wanting me to explain it all so you don't have to even watch the videos?[1]

Just saying "What?" is like filing a bug report that reads "It's broke, fix it!"
[1] I also posted the videos because I enjoy the "… React" videos and saw an opportunity to expose people to them — not all sharing need be opaque.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Mon May 28, 2012 12:29 am

Your post just says compare, like it's a homework assignment. I suffered through both videos and was subsequently left wondering if I were the victim of a practical joke. Why not, "Wath the guy named Adam in these videos. Isn't it remarkable how..." or something? I have no idea what I'm looking for and can barely muster the effort to care. I gave it a shot out of respect to you, but I guess I'm too big a buffoon to get the obvious hilarious/scary/deadpan/whatever joke.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Mon May 28, 2012 4:17 pm

You could have just ignored it if you didn't want to watch or quickly found them uninteresting. I promise I wouldn't have been upset.

Basically his reaction was: Friendship is Magic fans are all trolling, so are the people who make the show.
But in the second one a few months later he's wearing this shirt. It even seems like he's deliberately showing it off at 2:48.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 am

Ha! I didn't even notice.

spikegirl7
Redshirt

Post by spikegirl7 » Thu May 31, 2012 5:11 am

All that video did was add fire to my belief that all teenagers are idiots. The fact that the stupidest boy had a shirt change just makes him a hypocritical idiot.
'What is morality?'
'Judgment to distinguish right and wrong, vision to see the truth, courage to act upon it, dedication to that which is good, integrity to stand by the good at any price.'

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 pm

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:13 am

[youtube]mRrGCFweZ7M[/youtube]

Oh - and this has already been done:

[youtube]VoBjp8wOQ4E[/youtube]
Frédéric Bastiat wrote:And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.
Count Axel Oxenstierna wrote:Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?

FireAza
Redshirt

Post by FireAza » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Pony-themed version of AMV Hell? Yes please!
[youtube]Ay_1IZGxMaA[/youtube]
"For AUS$300, you get FireAza drawing your screen image." -MartinBlank "Oh shit. For once, FireAza is right." -Deacon
"FireAza, if you're really that sneaky and quiet then you can sleep in my bed anytime, mister." -kizba

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:17 am

The second one is out? Yes! And over an hour long? Damn.
Frédéric Bastiat wrote:And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.
Count Axel Oxenstierna wrote:Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?

FireAza
Redshirt

Post by FireAza » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 am

It's over an hour of hilarity though :D
"For AUS$300, you get FireAza drawing your screen image." -MartinBlank "Oh shit. For once, FireAza is right." -Deacon
"FireAza, if you're really that sneaky and quiet then you can sleep in my bed anytime, mister." -kizba

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 am

I just watched over 15 minutes of that. It had its moments.

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 am

It quoted Firefly at one point. Good enough for me.
We’re not gonna die. We can’t die, Bendis. And you know why? Because we are so… very… pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die. Huh? Look at that chiseled jaw, huh? Come on!

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 am

Quoted Dr. Horrible, too. Like I said, it had its moments.