What song is currently stuck in your head?

Play it? Watch it? Listen to it? Post it! Discuss Movies, TV, DVDs, CDs, and Evangelion! Compare Computer, Video, Pen & Paper, Sports, and any other games you want. Most anything entertaining is fair game.
Deacon
Shining Adonis

Re: What song is currently stuck in your head?

Post by Deacon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Confession: I wish I looked like that dude, but I don't care enough to actually do the crazy work to make it happen.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah, I can sympathise.
I've had an absolutely torrid week this week as temperatures in Glasgow have hit a sweltering 22-23. Not the weather for those of us who need to lose a stone, but the gym wankers have just been praying for this shit so they cam take their tops off and make the rest of us feel bad about ourselves.
Cunts.
To Let

spikegirl7
Redshirt

Post by spikegirl7 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 am

There is no way to say this easily:

I have selections from Mozart's Le Nozze Di Figaro buzzing about in my head. The overture for one, and another scene in which the count is in Suzanne's room and finds Cherubino.

I have probably butchered the spelling of the names, and I'm not even going to TRY to spell the name of the music teacher.
'What is morality?'
'Judgment to distinguish right and wrong, vision to see the truth, courage to act upon it, dedication to that which is good, integrity to stand by the good at any price.'

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 am

[youtube]PmQ_pKPh8cU[/youtube]
Frédéric Bastiat wrote:And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.
Count Axel Oxenstierna wrote:Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 am

That was really bad. It was like some emo band tried to be mildly metal and to write lyrics that are as awful and pointless as that whole concept.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Whatever. It's actually a metal band writing more of a rock ballad instead of their harsher stuff. And I like it, including the lyrics.

[youtube]CPfL7Id90og[/youtube]
Frédéric Bastiat wrote:And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.
Count Axel Oxenstierna wrote:Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 pm

collegestudent22 wrote:Whatever. It's actually a metal band writing more of a rock ballad instead of their harsher stuff. And I like it, including the lyrics.
I disagree. It didn't work out well.

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Suit yourself. I, on the other hand, am rather a fan of their ballads. Particularly this one off their previous album:

[youtube]dP6D-r5u6dw[/youtube]

And this one:

[youtube]iXa0WZJwwUc[/youtube]

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am

If you like dark ballads properly done rather than confused emo metal, have you ever listened to A Perfect Circle? Nearly the entire Thirteenth Step album would be up your alley. You ever listen to 3 Libras? Starts off a little slow, but about 2 minutes in it drives it home a little more... Hell, if you want to go obscure, there are probably several Leaderdogs for the Blind tracks that you would love.

[youtube]u9MAg9E5K3w[/youtube]

[youtube]s-GsLh6dazI[/youtube]

[youtube]JCgqk_iw5YY[/youtube]

[youtube]fUZd3_qTN0s[/youtube]

The Cid
Redshirt

Post by The Cid » Tue May 22, 2012 10:49 pm

[youtube]fYSVJ7zOabQ[/youtube]
Hirschof wrote:I'm waiting for day you people start thinking with portals.

spikegirl7
Redshirt

Post by spikegirl7 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 am

david bowie- Magic Dance
'What is morality?'
'Judgment to distinguish right and wrong, vision to see the truth, courage to act upon it, dedication to that which is good, integrity to stand by the good at any price.'

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 am

spikegirl7 wrote:david bowie- Magic Dance
Ha. That gets sung in my house on a daily basis.
To Let

The Cid
Redshirt

Post by The Cid » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Hirschof wrote:I'm waiting for day you people start thinking with portals.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:52 am

Ugh.

spikegirl7
Redshirt

Post by spikegirl7 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 pm

[youtube]bD9Xp14cjOc[/youtube]
'What is morality?'