Everywhere at the End of Time (The Caretaker, 2019)

Play it? Watch it? Listen to it? Post it! Discuss Movies, TV, DVDs, CDs, and Evangelion! Compare Computer, Video, Pen & Paper, Sports, and any other games you want. Most anything entertaining is fair game.
Seannery
Crazy Person

Everywhere at the End of Time (The Caretaker, 2019)

Post by Seannery » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:12 am

And just when I'd ostensibly recognized being done for now only---one can never be `done' garding the Avant as one can never be `done' garding fresh fruit (from mouths non- one's own); once their delection is recognized.. It seems one may be of the Avant only when one has resigned oneself to the Arrière. And the premise seems interesting, so I took a listen. As the title suggests, it's about the gradual deterioration and fragmentation of the psyche, the memories, until one is simultaneously `everywhere'---but nowhere in any significant way; Our intellectual senescence.
One thing to note, it almost sounds like snatches of this or that something that I can't name---or when I do name, I see it's not like that at all.

Some folks were talking about it over
----> there
¿everywhere?
and some (other?) folks were talking about it over
there <----

(So perhaps some folks will be were talking about it
|
|
V
Do tell me, always, in what way I'm not good.. I'm not used to silent tolerance.
liberté, égalité, muliebrité

τ > π
Crazy Person

Re: Everywhere at the End of Time (The Caretaker, 2019)

Post by τ > π » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:08 am

I listened to the first 15 minutes. First, it's vaguely joyful, and repetitive. I like repetition. Repetition is relaxing. I like relaxing. Listening to this was anxious and depressing. Like drinking coffee after bedtime.
Last edited by τ > π on Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.