CSS is shot? Tapatalk not working?

Let us know how we're doing on the forums, and pose any suggestions you might have or problems with the forums you may have found.
Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:07 pm

This is what it looks like as a I type, even after clearing the cache and opening it up in IE (which I never use) to make sure it's not something weird with Firefox.

At the same time, earlier in the day Tapatalk was complaining that either it's disabled or not configured correctly.

Is it just being in Mexico?

The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Re: CSS is shot? Tapatalk not working?

Post by Deacon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Well damn... Now that I say something about it all of a sudden it's working normally and Tapatalk isn't complaining. Maybe it's afraid of me. The reason I thought it was bigger than just a network connection was that it happened over hotel WiFi, 3G, and a different company's WiFi as well.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:23 pm

I don't know what any of that means, but the forum looked like that to me today as well if it makes you feel any better about your wifis
To Let

ampersand
Crazy Person

Post by ampersand » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 pm

I've had some of that problem and I'm on a wired connection. Thinking there's a server problem, at the very least.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Yeah, it appears so. It did it again. Not sure what's up with that...

ampersand
Crazy Person

Post by ampersand » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Seems to be happening the first time you hit the main page. Is there possibly the problem with the CSS with the Master Page, perhaps?

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:35 am

I link directly to the new posts page, and it affects Tapatalk as well. Earlier in Firefox I got a straight up error that the style set couldn't be found and to contact the administrator.

JermCool
Crazy Person

Post by JermCool » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Late to the party as usual, but I was seeing the same thing on Friday. I thought it may have just been me as well, but I couldn't even open the control panel to see if another layout would fix it. If I'd been less busy, I would have taken a screen cap.
Insert Banner Here
"The internet is bullcrap! And everyone on it is retarded!" - Muspar
"All threads should degenerate into the bumming of JermCool." - Rorschach

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm not getting it right now, but here is a screen cap of that error I encountered: