No games?

Come on in and join the fun! Note: This is a role-playing only forum. Preface out-of-character remarks with "OOC:"
Doktor Jones
Crazy Person

No games?

Post by Doktor Jones » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:40 am

I was about to post to the It is D&D Time thread to request to join up, but I realized the last post in there is almost two months old... Is no one running any sort of D20 campaign (3.5e/4e D&D, D20 modern, Star Wars D20, etc)?

I might be inclined to roll up a campaign, but I've never DMed before, so if I do this and people are interested, please go easy on me ;)

Cyberliger777
Crazy Person

Re: No games?

Post by Cyberliger777 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Here is the problem, every good DM we have ever had stopped coming to the forum about a year ago. Since then others have tried to fill in the gapping hole but with no such luck. If you want to try I am all for helping along and playing. Getting many others to join along might be a problem though.

Doktor Jones
Crazy Person

Re: No games?

Post by Doktor Jones » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Well I will be going on vacation (in SF!) for the next week, and then my gf will be staying in Sacramento with me for the next two weeks, so it'll probably be at least a month before I get things moving as far as setting up a campaign. Of course if someone else steps in and wants to DM a game, I will still have net/computer, so I can play once every day or two ;)