The Rubber Banana Game!

Play these games or find out what you are to your heart's content without skewing your post count!
Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Re: The Rubber Banana Game!

Post by Archive_Sensei » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:35 am

Me thinks this thread be either dead or dying. Or at least in a very long lull of activity.

:bonks yoctobot as he stares at the rubber banana and takes it along with all the silverware back to "the boss"::
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

Republicans for Voldemort.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Yeah the whole Games forum is falling into a slump. I should probably move on to some other forum and just let it die.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:09 am

The banana thread or the whole of RL games forums? But you can't leave. :(
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Yeah. Most people despise this area of the forums any way. Plus I cant post anywhere else in this place with out Deacon getting a hair up his ass to criticize every little thing I say. (I know he does it to everyone I hate seeing that happen, too.) Makes me just want to punch the guy in the face. I haven't felt that way in a long time. Got any recommendations?
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:37 pm

yoctobot wrote:Plus I cant post anywhere else in this place with out Deacon getting a hair up his ass to criticize every little thing I say. (I know he does it to everyone I hate seeing that happen, too.)
... :|
Makes me just want to punch the guy in the face. I haven't felt that way in a long time. Got any recommendations?
Craniorectal extraction.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:40 am

Ok this is a random place to say it but Deacon your sig banner really is cute! Reminds me a little of my dog when he's got a proper haircut. Though mine is a little bigger than the pup in your banner.
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:54 pm

Yeah the, "Got any recommendations?" was out of place. I wanted recommendations for a new forum.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:40 pm

The people at the forums for the comic "The Devil's Panties" are pretty much all awesome.
King Whitney Jr.

adciv
Crazy Person

Post by adciv » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:00 pm

So, are you an angel with a dirty face?
Repensum Est Canicula
The most dangerous words from an Engineer: "I have an idea."
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:01 pm

I'm sure everyone here will miss you, yoctobutt.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Wow pure genius Deacon. How long did it take you to come up with that one?
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:34 pm

About an hour, hour and a half.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:29 am

I'm not sure what to say about the "angel with a dirty face bit. Yoctobot would you be mad if "yoctobutt" made me laugh a little?
King Whitney Jr.

adciv
Crazy Person

Post by adciv » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Over at DP, take a look at the forum titles, then get back to me on that.
Repensum Est Canicula
The most dangerous words from an Engineer: "I have an idea."
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:08 am

The title threads in which area?
King Whitney Jr.