The Rubber Banana Game!

Play these games or find out what you are to your heart's content without skewing your post count!
Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Re: The Rubber Banana Game!

Post by Archive_Sensei » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:37 am

::isn't as good at noticing things and trips the line while running after yocotobot::
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

Republicans for Voldemort.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:30 pm

:: after the clean up i turn on my infrared sensors and start the hunt for JermCool ::
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:19 am

::recovers and uses prior mechanism to start trailing yoctobot since he always finds his way to the rubber banana eventually::
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:29 pm

:: I hear an explosion behind me. I know someone else must be hot on my trail cause they just tripped JermCools booby trap ::

:: I run deeper into the wood trying to locate MY rubber banana. ::
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 am

(Ok who else is a tad bored? let's forget continuity and just grab n toss the banana, saying random stuff)

:: retrieves the banana and tosses it out the window::
King Whitney Jr.

PFBoD
Crazy Person

Post by PFBoD » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:33 pm

::gets hit in the head with a banana as he passes under a window::
Sweet a banana!

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:51 pm

:: snatches the banana from PGBoD and tosses it out of an airplane. ::
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:46 pm

::sees the banana fall past her as she parachutes and zaps it with a transporter gun to some one's bathroom::
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:02 pm

:: While taking a number 2 all of a sudden a banana appears out of no where ::

WTF!!!!

:: So i flush it down the potty :: :twisted:
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 am

::is having a flood in the bathroom and suddenly a banana pops up::

Oi, now wat's this?

::tosses it out the window to land on the head of some passerby::
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:13 pm

:: has a rubber banana fall on his head ::

Oi, I cant get rid of this thing.

:: tosses it in a cab passing by ::

(this game has gone from everyone fighting for it to everyone trying to rid them selves of it..... maybe this should have happened when someone stuck it where the sun don't shine.)
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:36 am

(yeah...well... It's nice to have a theme sometimes but got to take a break with some randomness)

Damn, if I've got this they won't let me in the airport!

::passes it to the cabbie::

Here, a tip!
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:43 pm

:: rubber banana lands in my lap ::

(cabbie) Stop throwing crap in my cab!

Damn you!

:: tosses the rubber banana in a box on its way to Seattle ::
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:50 am

::Receives a box with a random rubber banana::

Man, the order perks get weirder and weirder.

::sends the rubber banana to her cousin Jean since he swings "that" way::
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:00 pm

OMG!
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.