The Rubber Banana Game!

Play these games or find out what you are to your heart's content without skewing your post count!
JermCool
Redshirt

Re: The Rubber Banana Game!

Post by JermCool » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 am

Hmm...

:: catches up to the trolley and swaps the rubber banana with a real microphone ::

Gotcha.

:: runs in the opposite direction the trolley was going ::
Insert Banner Here
"The internet is bullcrap! And everyone on it is retarded!" - Muspar
"All threads should degenerate into the bumming of JermCool." - Rorschach

yoctobot
Redshirt

Post by yoctobot » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:52 pm

:: Finally recover from the taser jolt and notice Jermcool running directly at me ::

Muahahahaha!

:: I step out infront of Jermcool allowing him to slam into me and fall to the ground. I then pick up the rubber banana, hide it in my pocket and walk away ::
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

lucastoast
Redshirt

Post by lucastoast » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:53 am

nice one yoctobot!

except you wern't expecting me! ::aims sniper rifle out of fourth story building and fires::

Muahahahaha
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Archive_Sensei
Redshirt

Post by Archive_Sensei » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:29 am

:: running up as yoctobot goes down, "grieves" over him thereby recovering the banana. runs away overcome with "grief" while grinning wickedly::
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

Republicans for Voldemort.

JermCool
Redshirt

Post by JermCool » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:20 am

A bullet wound to the head? Time to perform CPR!

:: revives Yoctobot for no other reason than to zap him with the tazer again ::

:: goes running after Archive_Sensei ::
Insert Banner Here

Archive_Sensei
Redshirt

Post by Archive_Sensei » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:19 pm

:: jumps into a costume shop and comes out looking like someone else...blends with the crowds, steadily but calmly moving away...::
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

lucastoast
Redshirt

Post by lucastoast » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:19 pm

:: bumps into stranger in crowd reveiling a very bruised banana::

Ah ha! :: punches sensei in the face and runs in the direction of the rubber banana factory ::
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

JermCool
Redshirt

Post by JermCool » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:03 pm

That lad is just a bit too violent for my liking.

:: fires a tranquilizer into lucastoasts's neck and removes the banana from his sleeping form before carrying on into the rubber banana factory himself ::
Insert Banner Here

Archive_Sensei
Redshirt

Post by Archive_Sensei » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:39 am

:: detours to the clinic, but still manages to reach the factory first and change into a workers uniform. sees jermcool's approach::

Oh! You've brought that in to be serviced or replaced? Wonderful, let me take it to be examined.

::quickly snatches the banana and heads into the inner workings of the factory::
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Redshirt

Post by yoctobot » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:29 pm

:: Waiting in the factory posing as one of the service bots I notice Arkane enter ::

Didn't think you would be here with the banana but I will attack you all the same.

:: I attach a homing beacon to THE rubber banana and then start shooting tons of rubber bananas at Arkane ::
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Archive_Sensei
Redshirt

Post by Archive_Sensei » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:49 am

::ducks behind a workstation only to realize the REAL one had already been knocked from her hand:: Noooooooo
King Whitney Jr.

lucastoast
Redshirt

Post by lucastoast » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:52 am

:: gets up from drug induced stuper and pulls out detonator from coat:: "so predictable"

:: pushes button which turns the factory into a gigantic fireball and pulls out actual banana that was hidden in a body cavity no one should talk about::

yoctobot
Redshirt

Post by yoctobot » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:41 pm

Ok I'm not touching that thing now.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Archive_Sensei
Redshirt

Post by Archive_Sensei » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:20 am

::respawns and picks up one of the banana's blown clear of the blast, cuddling it while hidden in a deep cave in the 'montain' of rubble:: My.....Preeeecioussssss.....
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Redshirt

Post by yoctobot » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:48 pm

She's got a "new, clean" rubber banana! Get her!

:: starts drilling through the rubble to reach Arkane ::
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.