Person Above and Below You

Play these games or find out what you are to your heart's content without skewing your post count!
Locked
User avatar
Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Seattle Wa USA
Contact:

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by Archive_Sensei » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:23 pm

^O.o
<Nope! Middle of the day AND < just finished an Amp.
VJealous of <'s remaining 4 Amps.
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

Republicans for Voldemort.

User avatar
mikejcpt
Crazy Person
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:28 pm
Real Name: Michael A. Johnson
Gender: Male
Location: Battle Ground, IN

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by mikejcpt » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 am

^ Productive
< has a broken furnace. Ready to channel wrath at my landlord now. Stupid furnace!
V is toasty.
Image
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
The Cid wrote:
StruckingFuggle wrote:Evil Mormons
"So you say you're a Mormon?"
"No, actually. I'm an Evil Mormon, I attend the church of latter day Satan."

User avatar
Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:01 pm
Location: Seattle Wa USA
Contact:

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by Archive_Sensei » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 pm

^Correct and wrathful.
<Has base board heating and had it on last night.
V A mook.
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

Republicans for Voldemort.

User avatar
mikejcpt
Crazy Person
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:28 pm
Real Name: Michael A. Johnson
Gender: Male
Location: Battle Ground, IN

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by mikejcpt » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 pm

^ I am not a an eye-catching, multicolored stone found only in one region in Australia. Ok, I am disagreeable just because the furnace is still broken.
< is on day 4 of a 9-day weekend.
V is jealous of <.
Image
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
The Cid wrote:
StruckingFuggle wrote:Evil Mormons
"So you say you're a Mormon?"
"No, actually. I'm an Evil Mormon, I attend the church of latter day Satan."

User avatar
adciv
Crazy Person
Posts: 11723
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:20 am
Real Name: Lord Al-Briaca
Location: Middle of Nowhere, MD
Contact:

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by adciv » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 pm

^ Is on vacation
< Is in need of a Dire Vacation
v Just came back from vacation
Repensum Est Canicula
The most dangerous words from an Engineer: "I have an idea."
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
mikejcpt
Crazy Person
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:28 pm
Real Name: Michael A. Johnson
Gender: Male
Location: Battle Ground, IN

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by mikejcpt » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:06 pm

^ wants to run away from work.
< still on vacation.
V wants to take a vacation too.
Image
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
The Cid wrote:
StruckingFuggle wrote:Evil Mormons
"So you say you're a Mormon?"
"No, actually. I'm an Evil Mormon, I attend the church of latter day Satan."

User avatar
kymagic
Crazy Person
Posts: 324
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 pm
Real Name: Kyle Arch
Gender: Male
Location: Nottingham, UK

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by kymagic » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 pm

^ is lucky
< has to wait until Christmas
v isn't on vacation
Aparrently I'm the baseline for stupidity.

User avatar
mikejcpt
Crazy Person
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:28 pm
Real Name: Michael A. Johnson
Gender: Male
Location: Battle Ground, IN

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by mikejcpt » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 am

^ Patient
< Not really, I've been dealing with my landlord going to foreclosure this past week. Oh, and I have to go back to work in the morning.
v Never wants to deal with anyone's forclosure.
Image
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
The Cid wrote:
StruckingFuggle wrote:Evil Mormons
"So you say you're a Mormon?"
"No, actually. I'm an Evil Mormon, I attend the church of latter day Satan."

User avatar
BusteeQT
Crazy Person
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:02 am
Real Name: Christi
Gender: Female
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by BusteeQT » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:21 am

^ is completely correct
< is going to have to find a new place to live after the lease is up since its getting to expensive to stay in this apartment.
V has a nice home
Image
Thanks to Hirschof for making my sig

User avatar
mikejcpt
Crazy Person
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:28 pm
Real Name: Michael A. Johnson
Gender: Male
Location: Battle Ground, IN

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by mikejcpt » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 pm

^ Needs a cheaper apartment.
< Needs a landlord that pays the morgage.
V Could always find a use for more money.
Image
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
The Cid wrote:
StruckingFuggle wrote:Evil Mormons
"So you say you're a Mormon?"
"No, actually. I'm an Evil Mormon, I attend the church of latter day Satan."

User avatar
SevTiZ
Crazy Person
Posts: 1937
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:24 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Troperville

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by SevTiZ » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 pm

^ Roots for any team playing against IU
< Not rude, just socially incompetent
\/ Agrees with Deacon wholeheartedly
Image

User avatar
mikejcpt
Crazy Person
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:28 pm
Real Name: Michael A. Johnson
Gender: Male
Location: Battle Ground, IN

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by mikejcpt » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:06 am

^ is addicted to TV Tropes
< doesn't always agree with Deacon, but disagrees with Fuggle more.
V Wants to help Mav with that Sonic Scrubber insertion.
Image
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
The Cid wrote:
StruckingFuggle wrote:Evil Mormons
"So you say you're a Mormon?"
"No, actually. I'm an Evil Mormon, I attend the church of latter day Satan."

User avatar
adciv
Crazy Person
Posts: 11723
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:20 am
Real Name: Lord Al-Briaca
Location: Middle of Nowhere, MD
Contact:

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by adciv » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:06 pm

^ Has a semi-decent head on his shoulders
< Would not want to know where that sonic scrubber goes
v hasn't posted here in a while
Repensum Est Canicula
The most dangerous words from an Engineer: "I have an idea."
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
mikejcpt
Crazy Person
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:28 pm
Real Name: Michael A. Johnson
Gender: Male
Location: Battle Ground, IN

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by mikejcpt » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:04 pm

^ is a regular poster to the forums.
< Well it has been a while since < posted in this thread, but has posted to this forum fairly recently.
V Wonders why V wandered back into this thread.
Image
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
The Cid wrote:
StruckingFuggle wrote:Evil Mormons
"So you say you're a Mormon?"
"No, actually. I'm an Evil Mormon, I attend the church of latter day Satan."

User avatar
Remolay
Crazy Person
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 am
Gender: Male
Location: Metro Detroit

Re: Person Above and Below You

Post by Remolay » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 am

^ used the letter V too much
<Never posted here before
V is also going to complain about my overuse of the letter V

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests