Story from a Picture - 1

Play these games or find out what you are to your heart's content without skewing your post count!
Prospero
FKA Glue, The Other White Liquid

Story from a Picture - 1

Post by Prospero » Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:00 pm

How to play: I post a picture, like so:

And you have to write a story about it no less than one paragraph in length. There are no more rules than that! :wink:

Soul_Harvester
Redshirt

Post by Soul_Harvester » Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:58 pm

One day, Mav was hiding his hauntingly beautiful visage from passing teenage girls via a brown paper bag, when he chanced into the local magnifying glass store...

Lame, I know. :P

Arcanos
Redshirt

Post by Arcanos » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:42 pm

Posted by Lithium Flower:

The Muffin watched with eerie delight as the Man, the same Man who had stuffed him in a plastic bag, tried strangling him, and shoved him in a plastic bin, got up, a sunny smile on his paper bag face.

The Muffin's grin increased, he was going to wipe that smug grin off the creep's face if was the last thing he did. Especially if it was the last thing he ever did!

The Paper Bag Man, being a dunce and moranically unaware of the seething anger penetrating the fresh morning air, didn't notice the gentle dripping of gasoline that was seeping onto the side of his head, spread from a pressure gozzle the Muffin was holding.

Even if he had noticed, there was nothing he could do about it any longer, he was doomed!

"Hey, baldy, eat this!" the Muffin shouted, lighting a match with a sadistic cackle, and throwing it at the very confused Paper Bag Head Man.

"You talk!?" the Paper Bag Man was shocked, he had never seen a talking Muffin before, or one with quite such a dangerous disposition.

"Die, sucker! Burn in the Inferno!" the Muffin cackled as the trail of gasoline caught him, too, on fire.

But not before he watched the Paper Bag Head Man's flaming little skull go up in fiery smoke!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
He He, just a reminder, this was posted by Lithium Flower, and no Muffin's were harmed in the writing of this story. :mrgreen:

HK Limit Breaker
Redshirt

Post by HK Limit Breaker » Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:42 am

A man with too much time on his hands made an expression on a paper bag. He then put it on and lit the edge the expression was looking at. His sister then took a picture for him to repay him for him practicing kissing with her. Unfortunatly the room was lit on fire and the worlds biggest collection of pokemon cards were lost. He then had great joy as people guessed what happened to him.

...it's stupid, I know.

YH
Redshirt

Post by YH » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:17 am

Today's lesson: Why putting paper bags over your head is hazardous.

El Goatboy
Redshirt

Post by El Goatboy » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:16 pm

tryign to impress his date, Ghost Rider opted for a more casual approach in terms of dress code. It caused a scene singly described as disturbing but strangely hilarious.
This ship demands that you respect the will of the Many.

Gokuhan
Redshirt

Post by Gokuhan » Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:01 pm

And for the first time in his life, Mr. Bagforahead regretted becoming a chain smoking crack whore.
Whenever, wherever, for whatever... I'll be there.

JonnWood
Redshirt

Post by JonnWood » Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:51 pm

Too late, James realized he should have taken the bag off his head before executing the bet to see if hair was flamable.

DesertStorm®
Redshirt

Post by DesertStorm® » Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:45 pm

See what happend if paper-head man makes a BBQ?

decker
Redshirt

Post by decker » Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:41 pm

when french people are given bags, markers and matches.
-umzig-

The Forum Hillbilly
Redshirt

Post by The Forum Hillbilly » Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:10 am

One day, The Forum Hillbilly was out, and as usual she had her head covered, for without the bag she would scare away all small animals and children, seeping deeper in depression decieded it was time to end her life, via flamethrower...
Reup! She's Crazy!

Gokuhan
Redshirt

Post by Gokuhan » Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:49 am

lol @ decker
Whenever, wherever, for whatever... I'll be there.

surc
Redshirt

Post by surc » Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:17 am

The human torch, lacking his costume, decides to use a paper bag. Too late he realizes his mistake as he says "Flame On!"

(and before somebody obssessive about the correctness of comics tells me off, yes I know that the human torch doesn't wear a mask of any kind)
Don't be so humble. You are not that great.

shirt_ninja
Redshirt

Post by shirt_ninja » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:58 am

One day, Mr. Paperbag head decided to buy a magnifying glass.He bought it and all of a sudden felt cold.He put it over his head to warm up.All of a udden he cought on fire!!!!"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed.He waited to be dicintigrated.

Moral: magnifying glasses can be dangerous without supervision :mrgreen:

Damnation is eternal.All cry out for slavation.There is no salvation without suffering.Dark Angels

Brave Little Toaster
Redshirt

Post by Brave Little Toaster » Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:00 am

The U.S. Got ahold of a shrinking device. The end.
I am a brave toaster and i will make poptarts for you.