The end is the beginning.

Play these games or find out what you are to your heart's content without skewing your post count!
yoctobot
Crazy Person

The end is the beginning.

Post by yoctobot » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:48 pm

(Ok people! I know my last game sucked so I'll make up for it with this one!)

Heres how the game goes, each time you post something you must start with the word from the end of the last persons sentance, for example, if you posted...

"Well it broke"

...the next person would respond with a sentence that starts like this:

"Broke down in front of the store."

...the next person would respond with a sentence that starts like this:

"Store your potatoes underground in the winter"

...and so on and so forth.

Ill Start.

So a guys walks into a bar and says, "Hey barkeep!"
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Tigger
Crazy Person

Post by Tigger » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:49 pm

Barkeeps are like psychiatrists....
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
[quote="bagheadinc";p="724695"]That's because your head is empty and has excellent acoustics. :P[/quote]
Deacon wrote:Lady, people aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
My Amazon wish list

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:58 pm

Psychiatrists are just as nut as the people they treat.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Tigger
Crazy Person

Post by Tigger » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm

treat everyone as you would want to be treated - except the stupid ones.
[quote="bagheadinc";p="724695"]That's because your head is empty and has excellent acoustics. :P[/quote]
Deacon wrote:Lady, people aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
My Amazon wish list

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:04 pm

Ones and zeros make up binary code.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Tigger
Crazy Person

Post by Tigger » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:09 pm

Code name: tiggerpants!
My Amazon wish list

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:11 pm

Tiggerpants is a secret agent tigger.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Tigger
Crazy Person

Post by Tigger » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:13 pm

Tigger is a wonderful thing.
My Amazon wish list

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:17 pm

Thing from the great beyond.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Satchmo
Crazy Person

Post by Satchmo » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:35 pm

Beyond the limits.

Tigger
Crazy Person

Post by Tigger » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:34 am

Limits are made for breaking.
My Amazon wish list

FireAza
Crazy Person

Post by FireAza » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:34 am

Limits are made to be... Er... Unlimited!
"For AUS$300, you get FireAza drawing your screen image." -MartinBlank "Oh shit. For once, FireAza is right." -Deacon
"FireAza, if you're really that sneaky and quiet then you can sleep in my bed anytime, mister." -kizba

Tigger
Crazy Person

Post by Tigger » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:36 am

ninja'd...
My Amazon wish list

Arc Orion
Crazy Person
Omnicode: sxy cm175 kg108 esO.contacts sp= Ag1985.September.20 anE hdd Lo47,226614N-122,46152W Rl! Kd! MBINTP FH! IN10 AdI PrC(2)^(8)

Post by Arc Orion » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:46 am

Breaking a dollar for two quarters is not a good idea.
I need fewer water.

Tigger
Crazy Person

Post by Tigger » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:09 am

Ideas can be good or bad.
My Amazon wish list