Insult person above you thread!

Play these games or find out what you are to your heart's content without skewing your post count!
Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Re: Insult person above you thread!

Post by Archive_Sensei » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 am

Yoctobot made a skunk squeamish with his smell!
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

Republicans for Voldemort.

Thorsman
Crazy Person

Post by Thorsman » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Archive_Sensei stinks so badly even the Andromeda Galaxy's inhabitants get a whiff!

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:55 am

Andromeda Galaxy's inhabitants had to create special breathing apparatus just to remember what clean air was like after yoctobot was born.
Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Archive_Sensei's so stupid she doesn't know how to insult the person about her.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:49 am

Yoctobot's so stupid he can't spell "above".
King Whitney Jr.

Arc Orion
Crazy Person
Omnicode: sxy cm175 kg108 esO.contacts sp= Ag1985.September.20 anE hdd Lo47,226614N-122,46152W Rl! Kd! MBINTP FH! IN10 AdI PrC(2)^(8)

Post by Arc Orion » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 am

Bah! You insults lack creativity! You are like the Epic Fail G(al) of insult creativity!
I need fewer water.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Arc Orion's nose is so big the Pilgrims accidentally landed on it and called it Plymouth Rock.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

By reading this you completely understand, agree, and endorse anything I may think, say, write, or feel. Thank you for your support.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." - Blaise Pascal

Arc Orion
Crazy Person
Omnicode: sxy cm175 kg108 esO.contacts sp= Ag1985.September.20 anE hdd Lo47,226614N-122,46152W Rl! Kd! MBINTP FH! IN10 AdI PrC(2)^(8)

Post by Arc Orion » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey, at least my nose isn't as hairy as yours, you elephant eared monstrosity!
I need fewer water.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Arc Orion was so ugly when he was born the doctor slapped his mom and put him back.
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 am

Yoctobot is so mangy even the fleas avoid him!
King Whitney Jr.

yoctobot
Crazy Person

Post by yoctobot » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:31 pm

Archive_Sensei is so poor. I saw her walking down the street, kicking a can and I asked her what she was doing. She said, "Moving."
Your forum superbot,
Yoctobot.

Arc Orion
Crazy Person

Post by Arc Orion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:34 am

yoctobot, I can retain it no longer. You are a magnificent human being. If only the rest of us could learn from your example that no matter how mentally incapable, one can still take part in the Internet.
I need fewer water.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:49 am

::claps:: That was fine work for someone as genetically mutated as yourself Oranma!
King Whitney Jr.

Arc Orion
Crazy Person

Post by Arc Orion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:52 am

Says the reject from the Fallout game series!
I need fewer water.

Archive_Sensei
Crazy Person

Post by Archive_Sensei » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:28 am

Are you just bitter you didn't even pass the preliminary auditions?
King Whitney Jr.